Tuesday 15 January 2013

Small beginnings

My first effort at blogging is as much a memory jogger for me as a place I can direct people when the questions start coming.  This site is mainly for ideas on how to keep teenagers busy using the following criteria:

  • economy
  • recycling where possible
  • short crafts that keep teenagers with very short attention spans busy
  • where the minimum of help is needed as I need 'withitness' the whole time and cannot be too distracted by individuals needs
  • must be a certain amount of street-cred to each craft - though crafts for younger talents can be used, they must not seem 'babyish' in any shape or form.
So this is why I have had a headache preparing for a Youth Cafe every Wednesday evening and why I need a memory-jogger myself for things that have worked.  So I hope these may work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment